Here’s a look back over the 10 most popular writing posts at Live Write Breathe for 2013. It’s interesting to contrast them with last year’s favorites. Enjoy!
- Design Your Own Author Letterhead to Query Editors and Agents
- Writing Tips from a Master: What Walt Disney Knew About Storytelling
- Convert Your Facebook Profile to a Page (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- Plotting a Novel in Three Acts
- Plotting a Novel by the Numbers
- Plotting a Novel in Three Acts: First Plot Point
- How to Tell Subplots from Plot Bunnies
- How to Stop Procrastinating and Attain Your Writing Goals
- How to Plot a Novel with a Central Theme and Story Problem
- Claim Your Free Copy of How to Edit: Checklists and Guidance for Fiction Writers
Have a wonderful new year with lots of time spent writing and reading!
Have something to say? The comment link is at the top of the post below the title.
©2014 by Janalyn Voigt